Saturday, November 21, 2009

Caring Companies: TULLE is a great new find!

Hi all!

When researching the use of fur in the companies included in FITNESS Magazine's Jacket Jackpot feature (which I blogged about here and which can be viewed in full here), I came across a design company I was not familiar with - maybe I'm behind the times, or perhaps they are brand new - but after emailing TULLE to find out what their policy is I was delighted when I received the below response. It seems that not only are they fur-free but also leather-free, so feel free to shop away at TULLE! I have updated the jacket post to include the TULLE jacket that FITNESS was showcasing and a post on the necessary wardrobe staples for every woman is upcoming, featuring all TULLE clothing!


You don't have to be cruel to be kind,
GiGi


TULLE's response:

No we do not use real fur or real leather.

Thanks!
T U L L E  .  C L O T H  L O G I C
Product@tulle4us.com


No comments:

Post a Comment