Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Guiltless Goodies: Green Chic link-up!

Hi all!

It's that time of the week again, and with more members than ever, feast your eyes on this collection of eco-chic links from the Green Chic web group!

Proving you don't have to be cruel to be kind,

GiGi (and the Green Chic group!)



Factio Magazine gets Nicole Kidman’s 2010 SAG Awards "Beach Hair" with eco-friendly product by David Babaii! Find out which one!

Fashion Pulse Daily gets some great V-Day suggestions from renowned stylist Robert Verdi!

Guiltless & Glamorous rounds up the start of the awards season's cruelty-free red carpet fashions!

Home Green gives you tips on how to switch to a facial thats tough on dirt and easy on the environment

Looking Sharp! discovers Fancy Clothinga new Pittsburgher designing wares with thrift store finds!

My Beauty Bunny asks the question - What are parabens and should we be worried about them?

Posh Swaps talks fashion and sustainability with some useful tips.

Runway To Retail finds out if H&M is Lying About 'Organic' Cotton Click Here

Shopping and Info idea for Valentine’s Day Gift a la Angelina Jolie give to charity in the name of your loved one.

1 comment:

  1. Hey GiGi! Okay, so this comment has nothing to do with this post in particular; I just got done browsing your blog and I must say, it's a great reference. I'm really glad to see that you're anti-fur and anti-leather. But one thing I noticed was that you seem okay with wool and cashmere. I know I at one time thought that wool and cashmere was just a haircut, and I know a lot of people think this, but it's not. I encourage you to Google it or even better, check out PETA's stance on wool and cashmere and you'll learn that there couldn't be a more cruel "haircut". I really hope you'll consider it!

    ReplyDelete