Sunday, November 1, 2009

Icky Institutions: Say NO to Giorgio Armani

Hi all!

In September 2008, it was reported that Giorgio Armani - who had previously pledged to abandon the use of fur in his designs - had returned to using fur.

Adding insult to injury, he had reincorporated the use of fur in his designs by designing fur jackets for babies.

Tomorrow I will be posting InStyle's October picks for its beauty products - one of which was an Armani product which I will not be posting after I found out that little tidbit, which I am sharing with you all as a plea to please make your voice heard.

If you do not feel passionately enough to email Armani (which I have done, and I will post the reply when I get it), then please at least abstain from buying their products. Yes, I love his perfumes too, but not at that cost.

Come on, we can all find a nice-smelling perfume elsewhere, and - if we really must - a faux-fur jacket for a baby.


You don't have to be cruel to be kind,
GiGi

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up my site! Above and beyond the call of duty!

    ReplyDelete