Thursday, October 22, 2009

Guiltless Goodies: AVON goodies are Bargain Buys!

Hi all!

A friend of mine messaged me today to recommend I feature some AVON products: her sister is a representative and she informed me they don't test on animals. I had read that elsewhere as well, and am supportive of AVON as AVON, mark (its cosmetics company) and Lauren Conrad (the official face of mark) are all animal-testing and fur-free. The other great thing about AVON? It's really reasonably priced - and, if you use your representative, the stuff is delivered right to you! Plus, it's great quality. My brow liner - now sharpened down to just a stub - is AVON and I would never use another (clearly, though, I need a new one).

The brow liner and other AVON beauty product goodies will be coming up, but for now, I am featuring some AVON fashion. They've stepped it up in the fashion stakes lately ... taking a gander through its latest catalogue I noticed double-page spreads devoted to a 'look' that the company has put together, from clothes to accessories, jewellery to handbags. No longer just selling straw totes for the beach and decorated flip flops, AVON has really branched out! So check out my picks below...all available at Avon.com or from your local representative (to find yours, visit www.avon.com).


You don't have to be cruel to be kind,
GiGi





Shades of Grey long necklace, $14.99, Avon.com



Multicoloured acrylic weave fashion scarf, $9.99 for a limited time (regularly $14.99), Avon.com



Sitting Pretty slingbacks (3.5-inch heel), $34.99 for a limited time (regularly $39.99), Avon.com



Soft sequin slippers with faux fur trim, in ivory (pictured), purple or grey, $9.99 for a limited time (regularly $14.99), Avon.com



Coil metal pendant necklace gift set (with earrings), $19.99, Avon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment